I'm posting this as a new topic just so it doesn't get buried within the previous postings.........
I spoke to Michael this morning and he asked that I report the following:
- The surgery was a success and they were able to remove everything that needed to be removed.
- Kyle is resting comfortably and recovery is going well.
- They should learn within the next week or so what the next steps will be based on the outcome of test results.
Michael also wants to extend his deepest thanks to everyone that has been praying. They have been seeing the prayers at work all along the way! As I told Michael, the power of prayer is an amazing thing and it's simply incredible as to how many people are out there praying for them and the situation. I could tell by the sound of his voice that this fact alone was giving him strength and keeping him positive!
Michael is also asking that everyone keep praying for Kyle and the situation at hand. They specifically need prayers for:
- Kyle's overall recovery and strength
- Successful test results
- That they continued to be blessed with such a phenomenal medical staff and outstanding treatment
Between myself, Paul and Michael we will do our best to keep everyone updated as information becomes available.
Blessings On Your Day,
Webmaster - WWW.MICHAELSWEET.COM