01. Use common sense & common courtesy being polite and respectful. You don't have to agree but you do have to be civil. If you don't understand someone's motivation in a post, please inquire rather than retaliate.
02. Your opinions are your own - please do not present your opinions or rumors, especially those that concern other visitors, as "fact".
03. Excessive profanity will not be tolerated. It will lead to a post being edited or removed, and a warning will be issued to the poster. If a user continues to post excessive profanity, he/she may be banned.
04. No pornographic or vulgar material will be allowed. Questionable material will be removed and the offending user will receive a warning. If that user continues to post questionable material he/she may be banned.
05. Healthy discussions and disagreements are ok, assuming they remain civil and considerate. If a discussion is elevated into a flame war, threads will be closed or removed and those responsible for the escalation will be warned and possibly banned. Theological discussions are often better dealt with at other forums devoted to such discussions when possible. Flame wars or endless bickering for no good reason is not permitted.
06. Trolling is STRICTLY prohibited - users who purposefully attempt to start flame wars or anger others will be banned. It's an automatic Ban and the Banning is PERMANENT unless specifically stated otherwise.
07. Spam is not welcome. Established visitors may post spam-like threads, for the purpose of informing friends of things they are involved in. Spam postings by newer visitors, without follow-up by the visitor, may be removed. Excessive spamming by any visitor may result in banning.
08. Warnings will be issued via your EzInbox. There is a 3 Warning limit, there will NOT be a 4th warning. Bannings will be of the User Name variety, if problems continue (i.e. re-registering with new user names) banning by email address and IP address will follow plus a notification will be sent to Ezboard. If you are banned and feel it is a mistake then please feel free to contact and Admin or MOD and plead your case to us. A banning is not 100% irreversible, but they are also not issued lightly or without significant consideration.
09. Any posts referring about Illegal Downloading or Bootlegs including unreleased songs will not be tolerated. And Warnings will be issued (See Rule 8.). Stryper has a firm stance against both.
10. The Views expressed on the Message Boards contained at StryperForum.com do NOT necessarily reflect those of Stryper, any member of Stryper, Stryper.com, MichaelSweet.com, StryperForum.com or those affiliated.
Also, if you are new, please let us know a little about yourself in the "Introduction Thread" Click Here.
If you have any questions about the Forum Guidelines, please contact a Forum Moderator. Forum Moderators are listed in each Forum Description or Click Here.
If you have any questions please see the FAQ's (Click Here to view) if those do not answer your question(s), please contact a Forum Moderator. Forum Moderators are listed in each Forum Description or Click Here.
These Guidelines are subject to changes/modification at any time.
By posting here you choose to follow these guidelines.
This Forum is a great bunch of people. We have had almost no problems since our inception, and we just want to keep it that way.
Thanks for coming, and enjoy the fun!